Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Our First Employee

Please welcome the first employee to the Little Doggy Doo Doo team. He's one of the nicest guys you'll ever meet. He's a great worker and he's very loyal. The only drawback is he can't drive yet. Maybe one day he'll learn how. It's well worth it, because he doesn't even want to get paid! All he asks for are treats and a good ear-scratching.


I figured I'd better hire him before he puts us out of business! Good thing he can't drive yet...

I am, of course, kidding. It is still just me, my wife and our 14-month old son running the show! Thanks to Karen for this great photo!

As long as I'm here, I may as well post a great picture I got today. One of our clients has this on her gate. I had to stop and look twice to make sure I was reading it correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment